This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of root cause analysis (RCA) to know its importance and be able to perform it competently. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS Global Standards.
1 Day, 09.00 – 18.00
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
Delegates will be able to:
- Define root cause analysis
- Understand the difference between symptoms and root cause analysis
- Understand the role and importance of RCA in compliance with the BRCGS Global Standards
- Explore some common methods of undertaking root cause analysis
- Be able to perform a RCA and document it effectively
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of delivery & Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the course will be awarded a BRCGS Certificate issued by the BRCGS.