This course has been designed to enable delegates to gain a full understanding of the general principles of the Standard and how to comply with the requirements. Delegates will also gain an understanding of what to expect during the process of certification and actions needed prior to, during and after the audit.
2 Days, 09:00 – 18:00
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Technical and Quality managers and their teams from manufacturing and retailing sites
- BRCGS Global Standard professionals
Delegates must have read and reviewed a copy of the Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8, a link to download this will be sent to them prior to the course commencing.
- To provide delegates with an understanding of
- The scope of companies and products covered by the Standard
- What is required to comply with the requirements of the Standard
- Preparing for an audit to the Standard
- The protocol for audits to the Standard
What are the benefits?
This course forms part of the BRCGS Global Standards Professional suite, a learning programme which will give you international recognition for the key skills and knowledge essential for product safety management.
Offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
Style of delivery & Course Leaders
Our course tutors are approved training providers, approved by the BRCGS. They are qualified and experienced with extensive practical knowledge across a wide range of sectors in manufacturing, catering and retail.
Delegates successfully completing the course and examination will be awarded a BRCGS Certificate issued by the BRCGS.